Sunday, January 13, 2008

Everton 1-0 Man City

Everton 1-0 Man City

Whatever way you look at it that's a great result. I know City haven't been taking it on the road this season (They went until after christmas before they dropped a single point at home!) but that is a vitally important win for us. I didn't make it to the game so can't really add much but I am so chuffed Lescott got the goal after his funny aberration midweek.



My optimism about the semi-final second leg is diminishing rapidly...They now have Anelka who, as far as I can tell, isn't cup-tied.

Went to town on Friday to see the opening ceremony of Liverpool's Capital of Culture celebrations. Brilliant event...everyone seemed to love it. The crowd was immense have heard figures between 25,000 - 50,000. I think it was a lot more than they were expecting.

Capital of Culture opening

Liverpool Capital of Culture 2008

No comments: