Friday, January 19, 2007

Alan Green, the BBC’s resident racist does it again. Tired of pickin

Alan Green, the BBC’s resident racist does it again. Tired of picking on Sir Alex Ferguson and Sam Allardyce, Liverpool’s favourite hack has another go at Everton

Nice to see someone feels the same as us about the odious toad.

I'd say this was long overdue :

Moyes meets with refs

They say these things balance themselves up but we've had some terrible decisions go against us this season.

Decision can go against you but in some sports you expect the player to do the honourable thing :

BBC SPORT | Cricket | England | Hussey profits from slice of luck

"'I don't walk, there's no question about it. I've been given out a few times when I haven't been out.

'If I do happen to get out and umpire doesn't give me, that's just the way the game goes,' Hussey commented."



Cheating Aussie get.

If he'd have walked England might have had a decent chance of winning that. The batting failed miserably but the bowling/fielding held the Aussies pinned for ages. They really had to work for that one. Perhaps the've been stung into recovery. We can only hope.

No comments: